Friday, December 2, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Day 2

Pin It
Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

Here is my project....


I used Jolly Holidays to cut out the cute lil' sledding snowman and also used the CM Tis the Season Cart to cut out the scalloped circle (Use the monogram feature blackout). I added some stickles to the snowman's hat and added some sparkly snowflake brads. The white strip of paper is actually folded like a paper ribbon...sorry, I know it is hard to see. I also made a matching photo cube for this card to sit on. I think it is cute.  The paper is from Creative Memories and the cardstock is bazzill. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. ahh so cute!!! a popular cartridge!! I love it! doris
    parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
    new follower. IF you get e-mail let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Connie! Both of your snowman are so cute.

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the idea of the matching photo cube, I didn't know that's what they were called LOL

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets