Saturday, December 24, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Day 25

Pin It
Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.


Here is my Nativity Gift project....



I really enjoyed making this Baby Jesus Candle as a gift for a friend. I used the Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge along with some Cricut Vinyl and turned this ordinary jar candle in to something beautiful. I may just have to make one for myself too.

Thanks so m uch for following along with us on the 25 days of Christmas. I sure did enjoy my time as Erica's guest designer. Please become a follower and see what else I have in store using my Cricut and more. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.



2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets