Thursday, June 20, 2013

Throwback Thursdays

Pin It
Welcome to Throwback Thursdays!


A new kind of fun on my blog where you get to see projects I have created in my early days of scrapbooking. Some of these projects may surprise you! (Because we all start somewhere!) LOL!


I hope you get a kick out of seeing the progression in my work, I know I do!
Last Sunday was Father's Day. So I thought it only fit to showcase a layout of the man in my life. He is an awesome father and husband and I am truly blessed.
This layout was made in 2005.
And yes....those are actually real pennies on my layout. LOL! I know kind of strange! But at the time I thought it was really cool!
 


So, what is the strangest thing you have ever added to a scrapbook page?
 

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.



Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget to enter my new Monthly Challenge Tie A Ribbon!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to look back on things we have made in the past? The craziest thing I have added to a layout was ......(ok...brace for it....) my dog's extracted teeth. I know what you are thinking....ew!!!! There is a long story attached to the reason for the teeth....but I could not help myself!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets