Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rumple Ribbon Wednesday

Pin It
Hello fellow lovebugs!!
Connie here with a new layout to share!!
 
I am finally getting caught up on my layouts for 2010.
Here is one for Christmas featuring fabulous Rumple Ribbon in Simply White.
 
 
I used the Rumple Ribbon as a border around the middle two photos to help offset them from the red background and added some red brads poked right through the ribbon for some added fun.
 
 
  I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  

Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,
 Don't forget to enter my latest Challenge:
Leaf it Up to Me
Entries are due by Saturday November 30th at 11:59 pm.
You could win a prize pack from Angela Holt Designs!!

3 comments:

  1. Great LO!!

    You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! You make me miss the 12x12x books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout!! I'm so jealous...I can't scrapbook to save my life...and I need to!! The Simply White was a beautiful addition!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets