Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas #148 Out with the Old In with the New

Pin It I am so excited to be here wishing my fellow CT sister (over at LoveBug Creations) DORCAS a very Happy Birthday while posting my challenge project for the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!
Our Diva challenge this week is to use something old as well as something new and to include a die cut:
Here is Dorcas' Lovely Birthday Card!
Happy Birthday Beautiful!! 
 This is my first easel card and now I can see why they are so popular! The card cutout was an SVG a friend shared with me and I cut on my Cameo! This is so fun!
  
My out with the old products are the cardstock, the Cricut Cartridge Stamped, and the i rock pearls.
 My in with the new products are this awesome new patterned paper and this gorgeous stick pin I received for Christmas in our Secret Santa Swap at LCB. 
Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

17 comments:

  1. Very PRETTY! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colors and pretty papers you used!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first easel card?! Well, it's just perfect, Connie! Beautiful papers, and lovely image and embellishments with that gorgeous pin. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Connie! It's gorgeous!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie, Your card is so beautiful. Love the dragonfly!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - I love the layout and the papers are beautiful :-) Thank you so much for joining us for the Flat Friends challenge, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! All of the colors go so perfectly together and I love the old and new concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Connie, love the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully crafted Connie! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Out with the Old, In with the New’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card! thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. Connie, your card is just gorgeous! I love your colour choice!
    Thanks for playing at CFAS this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Card. TRhe Color Combo ist perfekt love the Butterfly.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons.
    Hugs ELfie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the colors and the stick pin. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Connie, this is so beautiful. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Connie. I had not been able to stop by to tell you how touched I was by the LBC team. You guys all made my day and I'm so blessed! Thank you so much for the beautiful card. It is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE that dragonfly.
    Your card is terrific.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets