Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Winner Wednesday and Happy Birthday Stephanie

Pin It
Thanks to everyone who came out and hopped with us this past weekend in our Inspirational Thoughts Blog Hop. It was such a beautiful hop full of amazing projects and if you missed it you surely did miss out on a wonderful bunch of projects.
It's time to announce the winner of our blog Candy from our sponsor
https://www.facebook.com/PinquePeacock
 
True Random Number Generator 8
 
Congrats to Mommyx3!!
You just won a gift certificate to Pinque Peacock! Please contact me within the next week with your info so I can get you your prize!!
 
 
Now onto the fun Birthday wishes for my CT sister
Stephanie from LoveBug Creations!!
Happy Birthday Stephanie!! From one Buggie to another...I wish you a wonderful day!!
 Of course my card is adorned with LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon in Simply White and Simply Red! So yummy!!
 
Other items used to create my card:
Jaded Blossom Stamps
Pattern paper by Adorn it
cardstock
Kiwi Lane Tag Template
Rick Rack
Silk Flowers
Bling and Buttons
Water colors and Black Ink
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Connie for the birthday wishes! The card is adorable!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love how you colored the cute bee girl! Great job!
    ~Candace
    Jaded Blossom Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! I love that little bee, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets