Thursday, May 8, 2014

Springtime Banner- LoveBug Creations

Pin It
Hello fellow Lovebugs!!
Connie Can Crop
here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!

www.lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com
 
You know when you get an idea in your head and you think it is going to be amazing? And then you start making it and find out that it really isn't going to be as amazing as you thought? Well, welcome to my scenario.

For the past few weeks I have been showcasing panels from (what I had hoped would be) my Springtime wreath. Well, it just isn't going to work. It's not coming together the way I intended and I am beyond frustrated. LOL!
So on to plan B.
A Spring time Banner!! YAY!
 

So for my project this week at LoveBug Creations I am featuring panel #3 using Dahlia Rumple Ribbon from the Southern Sass Collection for my pretty Butterfly. Come on back next week when I put this whole thing together!!  I hope this turns out!! Fingers crossed!!

 
 
 Items used to create my project:
Cardstock
Patterned Paper Me and My Big Ideas
Create a Critter Cartridge
Silhouette for Scalloped Mat
Pink Rumple Ribbon by Love Bug Creations
Flowers
Bling
Sequin
Google Eyes
Black Pen
6x6 Chipboard
White Floral Netting

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets