Thursday, June 19, 2014

LoveBug Creations- Tucker's Treats

Pin It
Hello Lovebugs!!

here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!! 
www.lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com
 I love vinyl and am always looking for new things to decorate. My kids love to give Tucker treats, however they are really bad at closing the seal on the bag so the treats become stale. It's a huge bummer! Until now! I found this container and the treats fill it up. It's so cute too because Tucker knows they are in there.
I added some personalization in vinyl to this container and couldn't help adding some LoveBug Creations Camo Fun Footz Rumple Ribbon. You can't get the Fun Footz anymore but there are a ton of fabulous colors to choose from that would look amazing on this project as well.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

P.S.

LoveBug Creations is having a major sale!!! Use code CONN50 for your 50% off discount
and help make me the winner of our design team contest!!
You know I love the products and at 50% off you'd be crazy not to take a look!!
Yummy Rumple Ribbon and Mama Mesh!!! http://www.lovebugcreations.net/

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets