Wednesday, July 30, 2014

KiwiLane- Mom Layout

Pin It
here's the badge.  Sorry I had my hubby Aaron e-mail it to you earlier so it might have showed in your junk mail.  Can you pull it from here?

Hello fellow croppers and friends. Connie Can Crop here to share my love of Kiwi Lane products with you all. I hope I can inspire you to create fun projects using the templates we all love so much.
 
Today I am sharing a double page layout of me and my two sons taken on Mother's Day 2012.


I am so happy I was able to work with the Truly Scrumptious Collection from The Paper Loft. I never get to create pretty pink layouts having two boys. And the Mother quotes were perfect for these photos. It was like they were made to go together.


I incorporated the arrow (Adventure 4) on to both pages of my layout. I love how it appears to be pointing to me, like I am the star of the layout.  You will notice a few other KiwiLane templates being used as well. For my borders I used Sunnybrook Lane 2B, Large Bracket 1, and Scallop 2A/2B. I simply switched the placement from top to bottom on each side of the layout. Love how it turned out.


I used my Stampin' Up photo Corner Punch to add some fun to the corners of my pics. Also added some silk flowers and pretty pearls to the layout for some dimension. I always ink my KiwiLane cutouts. Here I used Gingerbread Versa Dew Drops Chalk Ink. The brown really helps the different patterns stand out from one another. My favorite way to add dimension to my KiwiLane layouts is to add Pop dots on some of my layers and embellishments. It really creates a stunning layout.

  
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets