Thursday, July 3, 2014

Love Bug Creations- Twilight

Pin It
Hello Lovebugs!!
 

My day with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!! 


 I created this double layout of my friend and I when we went to see the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn. Yes, I am a Twilight Junkie! LOL! Team Edward all the way!
 
The centers of my flowers are created with Simply Black Mama Mesh and then I added a pearl on top. I just love the way they turned out. Mama Mesh is a must have!! And now you can get it in lots of colors!
 
Other items used to create my layout:
KiwiLane Designs Templates and Sketch
Pearls and Chocolate CTMH Ink
Patterned Paper and Embellies by Creative Imaginations

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
Be sure to join me tomorrow for a wonderful 4th of July Hop!!
 
Saturday for my debut post at KiwiLane Designs.
 
And don't forget my new challenge is up..
 
Connie Can Crop Challenge #24
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, July 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets