Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pumpkin shaker card

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!

Just popping in today to share this adorable SVG file that Miss Cheryl at Creative Kuts was giving away last week. She is so generous. It's a shaker card and was so easy to make.  I just love it!



I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Don't forget to enter my monthly challenge!!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #28

7 comments:

  1. Very fun! I can't seem to make shaker cards for the life of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pumpkin shaker card is so adorable Connie! BL, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shaker card is so amazing, Fab & Fun. You really did come up with one outstanding creative card idea. YOU surly will be the bright spot in the persons day who receives it. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shaker cards! Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. I love that you put little pumpkins inside. Great idea. BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your SWEET pumpkin shaker card. What a fun idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets