Monday, January 19, 2015

Wonderful Friend Quilled Card

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!
 
 

Today is my first post with 3 Girl Jam and I am so excited to be able to share my project featuring the yummy 3 Girl Jam products I love!

 I have had this quilling kit from 3 Birds for some time now and thought it was time to bust it out and create my first quilled card ever. I knew 3 Girl Jam would compliment this card beautifully and I was right! 


I added some Jute Ribbon in Sunflower and Natural along the bottom to accent the banner. And added a big bow created with my 3GJ bow maker and Sunflower Crinkle Ribbon from the Harvest Bundle just below the window.
 
 
The quilled flowers peek right through the window and add lots of dimension to this card. Not too shabby for a first try at quilling. Although I will admit I am not a huge fan of this technique. Maybe I should stick to paper piecing! LOL!

 
Other Items Used:

Cardstock
 
Pop Dots

Gold Pearls


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
Don't forget to enter my monthly Challenge
Connie Can Crop Challenge #30
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, January 31st
Pacific Time

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets