Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall Inspiration Layout

Pin It
Thanks for stopping by today!

Daphne here from Crafty Scraps Of Stuff. Today is my day to share something crafty with all of you. 

I am sharing a layout that was inspired by the fall and this month's challenge. 

The paper is from DCWV. The flower is a dictionary flower sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I used the Cricut Expressions machine to cut the title. 


Don't forget to check out this month's sponsor!
 http://www.scrapandcraft.net/

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you to get out there and get crafty!!





Don't forget to check out the color challenge we have going this month and get your submissions in!!


2 comments:

  1. Great layout. Love the colors and how you used older photos. Looks very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to showcase so many photos of your life. Love the die cuts too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets