First off HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Welcome to the 12 days of Christmas blog hop hosted by Lisa from Honey Bearz Designs! This hop will run from 11/24-12/5 and will be full of fun Christmas ideas and inspiration to get you ready for the holiday season! Such an awesome way to get you inspired to make some holiday cards or finish up some layouts, maybe even some Christmas decor! Sit back and join us for all 12 days and be inspired! Today is day 3 and I am thankful to be the guest designer!
For my projects I thought I would share some really cute make n take projects I made at a crop over the weekend. These will all make super great stocking stuffers or gifts for your mail person, UPS person, hair dresser, or anyone else you'd like to give a little something to.
This is a gorgeous tag using paper by Prima, some twine to tie it, a burlap bow, Prima ink, and it's stamped with a Believe stamp. Then you can tuck away a chocolate treat or a gift card, heck even a few bucks!!
This clear pillow box is adorned with Prima paper and a gorgeous red Prima leaf. We added some jingle bells and tied it off with some white netting. You can fill it with candy, a gift card, or cash!
And finally this 6" clear tube is filled with Hershey Kisses. It's decorated with Prima paper, some twine and netting tied around, a tiny wooden angel dangling from it that I inked with Prima ink to match and a bunch of berries. So easy yet so pretty!
I hope I gave you a few ideas to help inspire you for some quick and easy holiday gifts!!
Head on over to Madge next!
Line Up for Day 3 in case you get lost =)
1. Lisa Pontious - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com (Guest Designer)
2. Madge - http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley W - http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy Hentzel - http://scrapbookblessingsclub.com
5. Elizabeth Jeanne - http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia - www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda - craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
12. Barbara- http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa F - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
14. Sharondalyn - Http://www.clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com
15. Jessi - http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co
16. Heather - Http://www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
AMAZING LIST OF SPONSORS FOR THIS HOP!
- Honeybearz Designs: Stamp Sets
- Stampin Up: Punches and Stamp Sets
- ScrappyDew: $20.00 gift certificate
- Scrappy Moms Stamps Fan Page: Stamp Set
- Craftin Desert Diva's: Stamp Set
- Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons: $15.00 gift certificate
- Pretty Cute Stamps: $15.00 gift certificate
- Kathy's Cozies: $25 gift certificate to her Etsy shop.
- TreasureBoxDesigns: Three FREE files of their choice.
- My Creative Time! Stamp Set
- SVG Attic: $15.00 gift certificate
- Pink and Main: Christmas Stamp Set
- Little Scraps of Heaven Designs: (Sponsoring 2 Days) $15.00 gift certificate each day
- Jessi Buehrle: Twine bundles, and Three CTMH Stamp Sets
- Scrapping Bug Designs: $50.00 gift certificate. The gift certificate excludes sale prices.
- Marjorie Ann Designs: $20.00 gift certificate
- Paper Nest Dolls:
- Cuddly Cute Designs: 3 Free Files
- Too Cute By Jessica: $25.00 Gift Certificate
- KaDoodle Bug Designs: 12 $5 gift certificates 1 for each of the 12 days of Christmas.
- Midge and Madge Mingle: A fabulous gift box Valued at $50.00 Retail
- SVG Cuts: $35.00 gift certificate
- Lettering Delights: 50% coupon code on any purchase of $10.00 to all hoppers and a Christmas themed free printable for anyone that visits.
Don't forget to enter my new challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #40
due 11:59 P.M. Monday November 30th
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful! Scrappy Hugs!