Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Design Team: Handmade Gift Holder

Pin It
Happy New Year Eve!!! 

It's Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion with a card to hold the handmade gift I made for my daughter.

BTW, We had an amazing sponsor this month for Connie's blog hop last week! Betsy Flot is giving one of  her awesome book's, Progressions of Expressions Volume 2.


I made this charm holder for my daughter's handmade gift inspired by the ones made by Jody from Cre8n' Memories
Connie, sorry, I saw this idea too late otherwise I would have sent you one ;-)




 I made some changes to the original idea to adjust it to a regular size card and to hide the chain, I made a pocket. I remembered a chain holder I saw a while ago and made the straight cuts coming out of the punched holes to insert the chain without destroying the card, as you can appreciate bellow:


I hope you enjoy this fun and easy project and visit me to see more pictures of the other handmade gift I made for my secret sister.


I used some old CTMH papers (Believe) and the charm/glass topper are also from CTMH. You can get similar products in Connie's CTMH website.

Happy New Year Eve!!!



Don't forget to check out Connie's monthly Challenge! 

Connie Can Crop Challenge #41
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, December 31st Pacific Time



2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets