Thursday, December 17, 2015

Design Team ~ Progressions of Expressions

Pin It
Hello! 
Its Angela from 3*crazy*monkeys with a Christmas card for you! 

We had an amazing sponsor this month for Connie's blog hop last week! Betsy Flot is giving one of  her awesome book's, Progressions of Expressions Volume 2.


For my project today, I created a simple, yet pretty (well I think so anyway! lol) Christmas card. 



I have a ton of blank card bases in my stash and I need to use them up! I added a piece of shimmer recollections navy card stock to the base, which I embossed using a cuttlebug folder (not sure of the name?) Then, using DS, I cut out the snowflake (from When its Cold Outside)  and I made the band around the card. I added one of Connies enamel dots to the center of my flake (you can find the link for them HERE!) I took a saying from Betsey Flot's book and used the pen/writing feature on the explore to write on the inside. 


Don't forget to check out Connie's monthly Challenge! 

Connie Can Crop Challenge #41
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, December 31st Pacific Time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets