Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Santa Box- Paper Crafting World

Pin It
Hello my Crafty Friends!!
Connie here ready to share this  beautiful Tri Fold Card Cut File I created using a Paper Crafting World file.



This week I  created the cutest Santa ever! He is perfect for adding your favorite Christmas goodie inside and giving away.



I added some pop dots to his button and his mustache so they stand out.
Embossing his beard and mustache gave the paper a curly texture, perfect for Santa!

Check out the store, there's so many amazing files. You can find a file for every need: digital, printable or even cuttable.
 Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

Don't forget about Paper Crafting World's month long challenge. Grab the latest freebies and play along!
And
Don't forget to enter my new challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #41
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, December 31st
Pacific Time

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets