Happy New Year and welcome to the Ringing in the New Year Blog Hop!!
You should have arrived from my crafty friend Miranda. If you need to start at the beginning head on back to Lisa at Honeybearz Designs.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented crafters!
Lisa at Honeybearz Designs is giving away an awesome goody to one lucky winner!! So be sure to leave messages along the way so you can win!!
For my project I created a layout. I wanted to do two things.
1. Use some of my old Scrapbooking stuff that I have had for years!!
2. Make a layout about me and my goals for the New Year. (I try to do this every year)
So here it is....
The paper and diecuts on this layout have to be over 5 years old. Talk about hoarding!
I look pretty good in this photo only because I just got back from Greece and I was refreshed and alive! Unfortunately I lost that glow! But in 2016 I hope to gain that back!!
What are your goals for the New Year? I'd love to hear them. Leave them in my comments and maybe you will win the blog candy I am dishing out.
Winner will be announce on my blog Wednesday..stay tuned!
Up next is the very talented Barbara!!
Here's our line up in case you get lost.
1. Lisa ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
2. Kim ~ http://katydidcards.com
3. Holli~ http://Sunflowerholli.blogspot.com
4. Miranda ~ www.nanasscrapspot.com
5. Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
7. Lori - http://savingmine.blogspot.com/
8. Lisa F ~ http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com
9. Sarah ~ www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda ~ http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
Don't forget to check out my New Challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #42
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday, January 31st
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful! Scrappy Hugs!