Monday, April 11, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Guest DT

Pin It
Hello my Crafty Friends!

It is so awesome to be back at Die Cuttin' Divas as a Guest Designer!!
How I miss those awesome gals!!

Can you guess what the new Challenge is?

That's right! Create a project with a Book!
So head on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and enter your creations today!!

For my card I used the die cut of a book cut from my Cricut. I also used my brand Sweet Memories Dies and Stamps from Echo park. Just love them!


Inside of my card... using Echo Park stamp set Sweet Memories and paper scraps.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #45
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, April 30th
Pacific Time
- See more at: http://www.conniecancrop.blogspot.com/#sthash.49YAWPtI.dpuf

6 comments:

  1. This book looks awesome. I wonder if it is a good story! Thanks for being our Guest Diva this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love all the detail even inside the card! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, that is so cute! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the GD Spot! Your Card looks awesome! Love the classic red/black/white combo and fab design!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! Love it!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card, inside and out! Thank you for guesting with us!
    have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets