Thursday, April 14, 2016

Guest DT Georgiana

Pin It

I am so excited to announce my April Guest Designer here at Connie Can Crop...
Georgiana Carson

She has created a wonderful project for us today featuring the cutest bee to go along with the "Queen Bee" monthly Challenge.

 I just love to make treat boxes and My Scrap Chick has a huge selection. This is part of the Bee Box Trio (it is on sale for $1.00).
BE sure to stop by Georgiana's Blog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!


Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know!

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #45
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, April 30th
Pacific Time

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute Georgiana! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Georgiana! This is a honey of a project. Perfect for our theme this month. Quite a bargain for a $1.00. So happy you're here as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute box!!! Thanks for being a GD for Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable treat box. Beetiful...
    Thank you for being a guest DT this week. We love your work

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets