Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Puddles of Fun - Paper Crafting World

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!
I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

My project is a cute card featuring the Puddles of Fun CF.
 I made the bears and title a cut and print because I was running low on time this week. That is one of the things that is so awesome about these files!! You can choose to layer them or print them!
 My sentiment inside comes from bugbytes stamps and I used some paper scraps to add some color.
I accented my card with a button and some twine. My rain drops have clear dew drops on them to give a wet appearance. And some faux stitching finishes this off.

Check out the store, there's so many amazing files. You can find a file for every need: digital, printable or even cuttables.
 Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #45
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, April 30th
Pacific Time

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets