Monday, April 4, 2016

Spring Burlap Wreath

Pin It
Hello my Crafty friends!

On Tuesday I told you I was going to make a burlap wreath, and I did!!
A really bright Spring wreath with burlap purchased at Dollar Tree.

In case you missed the You Tube Tuesday Posting on this type of Wreath you can find it here.



It took 3 rolls of burlap ribbon, 1 wire hanger, and 2 clip on flowers (bought at Dollar Tree as well).
This whole project from start to finish took me 20 minutes and no glue involved!
I can't wait to make another one...but the next one I am going to use two wires to make it bigger and do a natural burlap. Should be gorgeous!! So stay tuned!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #45
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, April 30th
Pacific Time



2 comments:

  1. I must have been living under a rock as I never knew burlap came in such beautiful colors! What a great spring wreath@

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets