Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Winner Wednesday

Pin It


Thanks to everyone who hopped along with us. 
We hope you we inspired you with our Buzzing Bee Projects!



Now for our Big Winner....

True Random Number Generator  16
Number 16
Wohoo!!

That's you Sarah Biswabic
Congratulations!

 


One lucky winner will win their choice of 3 their awesome files in their shop! 
Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for inspiration!

Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and email address) ASAP so I can forward it on to our awesome sponsor! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com


Thanks to all the crafty gals who shared their amazing projects!! 
And for the rest of my crafty friends...And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #45
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, April 30th
Pacific Time

3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets