Tuesday, April 19, 2016

You Take the Cake

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables! Yesterday was my baby's birthday!! Boy I am getting old! LOL!
I used some of Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files to make a digital scrapbook layout for my son for his 15th Birthday!
What a great way to celebrate him!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

For my project I used the You Take The Cake file.



I uploaded this fun collage onto Facebook for all his family and friends to see. Thanks Miss Kate for helping me make his birthday special!

Want to create your own digital pages using Miss Kate Cuttables Images? Just be sure to use the png files...they work best for digi projects!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #45
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, April 30th
Pacific Time


4 comments:

  1. This is simply adorable. I love that you showcased your son at different ages...what a fun layout idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to celebrate his special day. Love that layout and the pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Great LO! Love the cuts and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets