Thursday, May 26, 2016

Design Team ~ Baseball

Pin It
Hi! This is Angela from 3*Crazy*Monkeys =)

This has been such a hectic month for me! I was hoping to get something posted to go along with Connie's theme, but unfortunatly I didn't. I am showing you my new favorite baseball shirt I made though! Both of my boys made it to the playoffs, and then advanced to TOC (tournament of champions). My middle son sadly was knocked out of tournament Tuesday night, but my youngest is still going strong!!! We have games every. single. night. It gets to be a lot sometimes but I love watching them! I made this shirt the beginning of the month to wear to their games! 


I designed this myself in Cricut Design Space.
 Used gray, white and red glittle HTV and just love how it came out! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Don't forget to enter Connies monthly challenge! Its all about Dads & Grads! 

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets