Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Graduation Yard Sign- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables! My house has senioritis!! One week and my oldest Graduates! Crazy!!
I used one of Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files to make an awesome yard sign to celebrate my oldest son's Graduation next week!
What a great way to tell the whole neighborhood how proud we are of him!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

For my project I used the Graduation Day file.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:

Connie Can Crop Challenge #46
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, May 31st.
Pacific Time

4 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets