Monday, May 9, 2016

Guest DT Marji

Pin It

I am so excited to announce my May Guest Designer here at Connie Can Crop...
Marji Franklin 

She has created an awesome Father's Day card for us today to go along with the "Dads & Grads" monthly Challenge.



 The tree is a file from Treasure Box designs and she typed the words using a font called crayon.
BE sure to stop by Marji's Blog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!


Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know!

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:






Connie Can Crop Challenge #46
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, May 31st.
Pacific Time

3 comments:

  1. Great card Marji! Thanks for being our guest DT this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment for Father's Day! And I love the tree to go with it. So happy you've joined us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Marji, great card. We are glad to see your designs here. I'm a follower from your page :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets