Friday, May 13, 2016

Hats Off Blog Hop

Pin It


Welcome to the 
Hats Off Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us today as we celebrate Graduates everywhere!

 Connie Can Crop is the first stop in this hop. This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters.

We have an awesome sponsor for this hop! 


One lucky winner will win a $15.00 gift certificate for their shop! 
Be sure to check out their shop online HERE 
Visit them on facebook HERE 

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winner will be announced on Wednesday 5/18/16 at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!



I can not believe my son is graduating in just over a week. He is my inspiration for creating this blog hop. I have been busy creating everything for him, from photo announcements to invitations and even some decorations for his big party.


Most of our friends and family received photo announcements with his handsome pic but I wanted to include more formal announcements with the information and details for the family attending the ceremony so I created them myself using my computer, printer, and my cricut explore.



I also created some fun table top centerpieces for his party. These were fun to make! I hope to make a banner too but I am running out of time! LOL!


And finally his card that will contain his cash!! This was created and shared earlier this week but why not share it again in case you missed it! This great file is from Paper Crafting World and I turned it into a shape card!

 

I hope you enjoy our hop! And if you have a special graduate in your life this year I wish them many blessings for a bright future!



 Up next is my talented friend and Dt member Angela

Here's our line up in case you get lost.

23 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects Connie! Congratulations to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome projects! congrats on you son graduating, too! I will be there in a couple of more years...I think we will be going through it together next time but you will already have this experience! don't forget to take care of yourself during all this excitement!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the party invitations and everything else!! You know how to party! :) Congrats to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie! Wow! These are great. I love that invitation...it's so elegant! And that table centerpiece is quite an eye-catcher! Your card is wonderful. Jeff will love it...and the cash inside. Thanks so much for hosting yet another wonderful blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your invite and table decorations. They are amazing! He will have a awesome party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the decorations. Congrats on graduating your son!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me, again. Lots of great ideas, thanks for a timely hop. Most are way to late for me, my school graduates next weekend. As a senior adviser I need LOTS of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects Connie. Congratulations to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I just Love your Graduation Creations. Loving that centerpiece. I'm helping my sister with making some centerpieces. Graduation parties are a lot of work. Glad I got to be In this hop with you and the other awesome crafter's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a super grad party- love your projects and so will your son - TFS! and thanks for hosting the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the whole family for raising such a good young man!! Your projects are amazing and I am sure you will get so many compliments.. Enjoy the moment momma, I know I cried like a lil baby when our daughter walked the aisle to get her diploma.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to your graduate! I love all your decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to your son! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Great graduation projects!!!! My four graduate high school in June. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Connie, congrats. You should be very proud. Does he knows where he wants to go next?
    Great projects, he will love them all. You did a great job. Thank you for sharing, for hosting this blog hop and for being a wonderful designer. All with all that is going on. Amazing example. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to your son on his graduation!! You did a great job all the projects. I love the shaped card and centerpieces. I hope your son has a wonderful Graduation celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice! I love to do grad parties! So fun. We will be having a mini party for my "moving to middle school" kid this year, as well. 4 graduated and one left to go! Woohoo! Celebrate your success, as well. It's tough raising kids! Wonderful hop. Thanks for having me along.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to all of you. Be sure to celebrate yours and your husband's success, as well. It's tough raising kids. As always, great hop! Thanks for having me hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the decorations for his party!!! And so happy for you and him! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the decorations and the announcements! Have a great time at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I couldn't get lovebug creations to ever open. I am having a mom's moment, I used snowdraak and ajandfour for my posts and joining. My computer glitched and I forgot I was using ajandfour the first time!!!! So I did comment on all the wonderful blogs using two names.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets