Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pocket Full of Love- PCW Day

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

My project today is this sweet card featuring the Pocket full of Love CF from PCW.


I thought adding some lace, washi, and twine would be a good fit for my card.


I also added some pop dots under the pocket and flowers for dimension and I love how it turned out!


The inside is just as cute as the outside! This file would make a great scrapbook layout too!!
 
Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

Be sure to stop by my blog to see more projects using these wonderful files by PCW.
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 


Come on over and enter my monthly challenge:



Connie Can Crop Challenge #46
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, May 31st.
Pacific Time

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets