Sunday, May 29, 2016

Question of the Week

Pin It




Remember.. I want you to answer the question in the comment section too!
AND
if you have a question to ask for an upcoming week add that in the comments too, if you ask a question and I use it you will win a prize!!

Here's the question for this week...

Have you ever had your work published? If so, how did you go about it?

Connie- I haven't ever been published. So I have no idea!

Angela- Me either! LOL
Veronica – I haven’t been published.  I would love to, though…

Kim-  I have been, but it was quite by accident. I happened upon an open call for submissions to Scrap N' Art Magazine (on-line publication) and sent a picture of one of my exploding box cards. I heard back from them a week or so later that they accepted my card...it was placed under submissions from readers. It's a great place to start, learning what publications require. Check them out at http://scrapnart.com/page/submissions


Ok, It's your turn to answer!!

Don't forget to check out the New Challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #46
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday, May 31st PST




1 comment:

  1. I hope some of you try to submit one of your projects to Scrap N Art and be sure to let us know if your piece is selected so we can share that information here!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets