Saturday, May 21, 2016

Sketchy Saturday

Pin It



 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion, and
today I am sharing an Sketch from the The Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 challenge blog:



I recently used this sketch for my post for Eureka stamps, you can find it here. It is a fun and very playful sketch, thus I used it as soon as I got an opportunity for it. It is perfect. It could be also be used for scrapbooking too if one uses a photo-block or a big square photo for the center. wow, I might just do that for my next layout ;-)
I hope you like this sketch and if you do try it, please leave us a link to your blog for us to see your take.



And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:






Connie Can Crop Challenge #46
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, May 31st.
Pacific Time


Have wonderful weekend,


- See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/2016/05/sketchy-saturday.html#sthash.jLa7e9jd.dpuf

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets