Monday, July 4, 2016

Adjust Your Sails

Pin It



Hi folks.  It's Kim from Katydid Cards.  Well, I goofed!  This post was supposed to be published on June 30th.  Somehow, I managed to change it back to a draft.  Go figure!  But I still want to share it with you!

Our sponsor last month was Miss Kate Cuttables, so my project features one of their cut files, Sailboat.  Later this month I'll be sharing a project with this month's sponsor!

I've been wanting to make a card with a sliding tab feature...at least that's what I'm calling it as I'm not sure of it's "official" name is.  I made a little note-card to provide the perfect backdrop for this cute sailboat.




Pull the tab and the boat "sails" across the front of the card.


I created the greeting using the AlwaysHere and Antrokasdemo fonts and punched it out with the Word Window punch and then layered that on a piece of red card stock punch with the Modern Label punch.  I used the same fonts to create the sentiment inside.

While I'm here I just want to remind you about our current monthly challenge.
You can many any project, just so long as it has the colors shown above.  You have until July 31st, 11:59 pm PST to enter...almost an entire month.  And one winner, picked at random, will win!  We will also pick our top three favorites!

See you next time! 







5 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets