Thursday, July 7, 2016

Christmas in July ~ Design Team

Pin It
Hi there! It's Angela from 3*Crazy*Monkeys! On my blog, I've mentioned I am in a card swap group, so I've been showcasing lots of my cards I mailed out. This theme was a Santa theme so I came up with this fun little card =) 


I used my explore with the print/cut feature for this vintage looking santa. I put him on with some pop dots, stamped my image and viola! All done =) Super simple, but I thought he came out great! 

Supplies Used ~

Card base from my stock
Twine
Embellishments from Connie's Crafty Store
Sentiment from Jaded Blossom
Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by! 

Don't forget to enter Connie's newest monthly COLOR challenge! 


Click HERE for all the details! 

5 comments:

  1. cute Christmas card. Great idea to use this challenge colors. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute Christmas card. Great idea to use this challenge colors. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Angela! I love this high flyin' Santa. Good for you that you were able to use traditionally summer colors on a Christmas card...great job!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets