Monday, July 18, 2016

YouTube Tuesday - Interactive Ocean Themed Card

Pin It

Hi there!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with another YouTube Tuesday.

Did you hop along with Connie on the Under the Sea Blog Hop?  If so, I hope you're inspired to make some gems of the sea projects of your own.

I'm here today with an interactive ocean themed card I think you'll like and, with the step by step instructions, I think you'll be making a lot more of these!


This video is by Lawn Fawn so, of course, the products they show are their own, but you could certainly use any manufacturers' stamps.  Not into fish?  Wouldn't this circular spinner be great with an airplane, or how  about a hot air balloon or a dog, these last two have links to cards I've made and will take you to my gallery.

I don't want to leave without reminding you about Connie's monthly challenge.  This month it's a color challenge.


You can make any project you want just so long as you use the color palette.  You have until July 31st, 11:59 pm PST.  One winner will be picked at random and win a prize from our sponsor, Craftin' Desert Divas.  We will also pick our three favorites and you'll get a badge for your blog and bragging rights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets