Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Funky Chicken Card

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.


When I saw this card I knew I had to create it! Why? Because my stepmom loves chickens! So this one is being sent off to her! She will probably frame it!


 I just love the details on the background of this card! I added an older Close to my Heart paper pack, Jubilee and a cute flatback for flair!

The file I used, Chicken Wire Frame, is created by PCW but is exclusive to the Pazzles Craft Room.

Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 
Don't forget to enter my new challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #50
due 11:59 P.M. Friday, September 30th
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. I like your card. I made the same one that's set to post soon. It's amazing how thesame cut file can look so different.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets