Monday, September 19, 2016

Spongebob Squarepants

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share a super fun layout I created just for the heck of it!
No DT project for this just the sheer joy of wanting to finally bust open my Spongebob Cricut cartridge. I am so glad I did!






The paper I used came from SandyLion. It was just perfect for my layout! Of course I used tons of cardstock (11 sheets to be exact) and pop dots for extra dimension.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my new challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #50
due 11:59 P.M. Friday, September 30th
Pacific Time

4 comments:

  1. Fun layout. SpongeBob was a fav cartoon of my daughter's when she was younger and we still watch it sometimes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!.. Love the layout. You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love this layout! Just makes me smile. Sponge Bob came out long after my cartoon watching age, but this makes me want to check him out!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets