Thursday, December 29, 2016

Meowy Christmas

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!

 It's Connie back today to share my last Christmas card I created this year!
I wanted to be sure to share this cutie with you because it features
a digital stamp from our December sponsor
Bugaboo Stamps!! It's Purrfect!!



Be sure to visit them online here.
On facebook here.
And their blog here.



I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  



Don't forget you have a few more days to enter this month's Challenge!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #53
Baby it's Cold Outside
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, December 31st
Pacific Time

3 comments:

  1. very beautiful card!
    Happy New Year!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, this is awesome! I love the color combination you used her...unexpected for a Christmas card but it makes your kitty just pop off the page! Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets