Friday, December 16, 2016

Sketchy Saturday

Pin It




 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you an special sketch from CTMH shared at their blog: Make it from your Heart, it comes from their book Cherish, to be found at Connie's CTMH website:



I love the layout made with this sketch also published at this blog. I own all of the CTMH sketch books and they are so great when I am stuck for a nice quick sketch. Mostly they come with instructions and samples.


I hope you enjoy this sketch and decide to use it, please comment with a link to your page for us to compliment your work.

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:

Connie Can Crop Challenge #53

due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, December 31st
Pacific Time

Scrappy hugs,

2 comments:

  1. A nice geometric layout. I can see a lot of potential with this one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! This is a great one! I too love my CTMH sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets