Tuesday, December 27, 2016

YouTube Tuesday-Close To My Heart 2017 Planner

Pin It

Hi there.  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with a YouTube Tuesday video to share with you.

When Connie had her Close To My Heart Black Friday event, I knew exactly what I wanted!  The 2017 Planner!

Actually, it was all Connie's fault because she's been showing us all the great projects she's made for her planner and how much fun it is all the while keeping you organized. 

If one of your resolutions for the up-coming year is to be more organized, never forget a birthday or other special event and to keep track of important information, you might want to consider one of these planners, too.

Here's a video showing you a bit about them:


If you think this might be something you might like, you can link to Connie's Close To My Heart store here.


You still have time to enter our monthly challenge.  This month's theme is, "Baby It's Cold Outside".  Click here for all the details.


5 comments:

  1. I got one of these for myself as an early Christmas present and I LOVE it. Best Planner I've found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. What I like about it vs other planners is that has both the month view and daily view, so I can see the highlights in the monthly view and all the details in the daily view. So easy to stay organized this way.

      Delete
  3. Love this!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done all the crafty improvements you've done on yours! Can't wait to try those clips you shared earlier.

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets