Just a reminder today is the deadline to get your DT applications in to me!!
I have received so many amazing applications already! I am so blessed to have such amazing followers!!
Definitely not an easy decision to be making!
Here's the info....
Hello my Crafty Friends!!
I have an amazing team of talented ladies and I am looking for 1-2 more talented crafters who love to inspire others as much as we do. I am looking for all levels of talent and no prior DT experience is necessary to apply. My blog features projects from all the companies I love. So my DT will also be allowed to feature products from whoever they love! No issues there!
Submissions will be taken until: November 30,2016
New Design Team will be announced: December 12th
New Design Team Term: Jan 1st- June 30th
Design Team Responsibilities:
- Commit to a 6 month term: January 1st- June 30th, 2017
- Complete 3 projects a month (One monthly post plus Challenge and Blog hop)
- Visit challenge participants blogs and leave comments.
- Maintain an active blog.
- Post our challenges, events, and your projects on your blog on reveal day and link back to my Blog.
- Promote Connie Can Crop Monthly challenges and events on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Display the “Design Team Blinkie” on your blog
- Submit your DT projects to me no later than three days before scheduled post.
- Have a Facebook account. Our Design TeamGroup will be on FB and that is how we will communicate with the team.
- I need help with You Tube Tuesdays, Sponsors, Sketches, Challenges and Freebie Fundays. Each DT will help with one. (It's going to be easy!!)
What's in it for you?:
- A link to your blog and your button will be displayed on the Connie Can Crop blog
- Your creations will be promoted and you will obtain new followers and fans.
- You will receive some perks from some of our generous sponsors as well as a care package from me for your help and time!
Please include the following in your application:
First and Last Name, Email Address and Location
Link to your Blog
List of Current Design Teams
A short paragraph telling me who you are and why you'd like to be a part of my team.
Photos of 3 of your favorite projects (any type).
Please Email your application to: Conniecancrop@yahoo.com with Design Team Call in the subject line.
Good Luck!! I am so excited to see what everyone submits!! But I know this is going to be super hard!!