Thursday, April 20, 2017

DT Day with Paper Crafting World ~ Birthday Cake Bear

Pin It
Hi Everyone! It's Angela from Mermaids & Monograms! Today I want to share a cute card I made using a file from Paper Crafting World, our sponsor this month! 
I'm going to be honest, I'm not a very good paper piecer (is that a thing?!). I usually go the print/cut route to save me some time! But I pieced this little bear together to try it out. About an hour later (does it always take that long!??), shes finished! Shes adorable too ;) 



Supplies Used~ 
Jaded Blossom Birthday Treat Tags
Jaded Blossom Luggage Tag Dies
Stickles Fruit Punch color
All cardstock is from my recycled stash. 
I have to use it up! The bin is over taking my area!
American Craft Ribbon  

Don't forget to check out Connie's monthly challenge! 
Click HERE for all the details and to enter! 


Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

  1. FABulous - this is lovely and the bear is adorable. YES - it does take that long... sometimes I let my machine cut them but it takes forever to get different pieces of coloured card in the right place before cutting so I end up cutting them by hand LoL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CUTE!! GREAT JOB!!! TFS.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Angela, super cute bear. Love what you did with this file. Great job. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it does take that long, even longer if you sponge all the edges like I do. But you did a fabulous job! I not only love the paper piecing, but I also love the background paper and the greeting....perfect pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Paper piecing is my therapy! I love it!! It's not for everyone..but man the end result is amazing just like yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets