Thursday, April 13, 2017

Mermaid Gratto

Pin It

Hello there! I have a fun scrapbook layout to share with you today.
Our sponsor this month is Papercrafting World!  This sweet mermaid is one of her files.

Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for freebies and inspiration!

I originally was going to make a card but then I got to thinking and realized Ariel is a lot like my daughter.  They are both big time collectors of things they don't need but they love their things dearly.
So I made this lay out with that in mind.

 Isn't she great? I just love how she turned out!



5 comments:

  1. Really cute layout, Marji. I really like the papers that you used.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute layout. I love the little mermaid and her home sweet grotto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marji,
    this layout is so adorable. I love the little mermaid. so sweet. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marji, you did am amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets