Thursday, July 6, 2017

A very happy birthday

Pin It
No automatic alt text available.

Hello, Marji here,
 I chose this adorable image, I love that it came with a pre-colored digi as well.
I used that one for my card.  I made a large card, it fits in a legal size envelope.
I added the phrase using fonts and my sil program and let my cameo write it.  I then filled it in with gel pens.

 sweet and simple

Our challenge this month is
I hope you'll play along, and don't forget about our blog hop on Saturday!
Hurray for the red white and blue!



6 comments:

  1. Cute and fun card!! Great image.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marji, super cute card. I love the wonderful job you did with the lettering and card design. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinkin adorable Marji! I love this size too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets