Friday, July 7, 2017

All American Blog Hop

Pin It

Welcome to the 
All American
Blog Hop

This hop is all about America and the things that make us great. Our projects hope to inspire you with our stars and stripes. I love the USA!

Connie Can Crop (that's me) is the beginning of this patriotic blog hop

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.



We have an awesome sponsor for this month!
No automatic alt text available.
One lucky winner will win a $21 gift certificate to Bugaboo Stamps.

Be sure to check out her shop online HERE
Visit her on facebook HERE


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 7/19/17
at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Now let's salute this great country of mine!

I have been wanting to use this amazing paper from Authentique for quite some time and this hop was the prefect reason! So, I created this gorgeous layout using it along with cardstock, twine, pop dots and some Miss Kate Cuttables files.




Want one of these beauties for your own...you can pick up in my eBay store, Connie's Crafty Cart.
It's perfect for your festive 4th of July photos or even vacation pics of your road tripping across the USA!

Now kindly hop on over to my dear friend ALICIA

Here's our amazing line up in case you get lost:

22 comments:

  1. Fantatsic layout! Love all the patriotic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Authentique paper! What a great layout! I used the Freedom collection on my projects. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love all those patterned papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!!! The papers are so pretty, perfect for the hop.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful layout! love the banner and all the papers! thanks for another great hop!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first saw this hop, I thought it was going to be all about me LOL . I love this layout so pretty .

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lay out is beautiful I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just finished the blog hop. Thank you design team for all of the inspiration .

    I broke both of my ankles and I've been sitting in a recliner for over a week . I really appreciated having this blog hop to take my mind off of things .

    Hugs ,

    Chriss

    Www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Connie, your layouts are wonderful. Always a pleasure being a part of your hops, thanks for organizing them. Happy Crafting!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great layout. I absolutely love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was unable to do a comment on rebecca's, I even signed up at wordpress and still couldn't find me, sorry; but her layout was gorgeous, I love miss kate cuttables for svg files.

      Delete
  12. I love this layout. Cool design and the cuts are amazing. Thank you for hosting this fun Hop, Connie,

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're right! That IS great paper! And you did a fabulous layout with it, too. Thanks again for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout, Connie! Thanks for letting me be part of this hop!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets