Thursday, July 27, 2017

DT Day ~ Bugaboo Stamps : A guy & his dog

Pin It
Hey everyone! It's Angela from Mermaids & monograms

I want to share a card I made with a digi stamp from our sponsor this month, Bugaboo Stamps. I used their Guy walking dog image. We are always on the go at different events for the kids so we rely on our neighbor quite a bit to walk the dogs for us! I just wanted a very simple card to give, since they are very simple people! I'll probably make some brownies to attach the card to as well! 


I treated myself to new markers from Amazon Prime day. They are by Artify. I don't have much to compare them to, but I love them. I want to get good at coloring/blending before I make the splurge on copics! haha! 

I also used some cardstock from my stash. I printed this paper when I had my Cricut Imagine! omg...how long ago was that?!!? 

Anyway, I hope you upload something to Connie's monthly challenge this month! Her theme is "Use your stash". 
Click HERE for all the details and to enter! 


Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

  1. Great card!! Wonderful image and you color so beautifully.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute card and one so many of us could use. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. I'm sure your neighbors will appreciate your detail. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, what a cute card, and perfect for a dog walking neighbor!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets