Tuesday, July 25, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Red, White & Blue Inspiration

Pin It
Hi!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards.  Did you happen to catch our All American Blog Hop?  If not, I hope you go back and check it out!

Since showing our patriotism doesn't just have to be for the holiday, I thought I'd share a video showing you how to "show your colors" in the form of a clothes pin wreath:


I also want to remind you there's still time to enter Connie's challenge this month.  The theme is,"Use Your Stash".  All you need to do is make a project using your stash and we all have that!


One winner, picked at random, will receive a gift certificate to Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  Wouldn't you love to win that?


If you'd like to link-up to the challenge or would like to obtain additional information, just click here.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I loved Holli's. I'm thinking about making one for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute wreath!! TFS!!

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets