Tuesday, September 12, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Chalking Techniques from Treasure Box Designs

Pin It
Hello everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today.

As you may have seen already, our sponsor this month is Treasure Box Designs






If you look at the adorable paper piecing designs from Treasure Box, you will immediately see the adorable faces which bring these pieces to life. 

Well, I have a treat for you today.  This video is by Dina St. Laurent, artist and owner of Treasure Box Designs.  Who better to watch to learn how to do this?


Dina makes this look easy, but I'm still a work in progress.  Practice makes perfect, though, and I can't think of better files to work with than Treasure Box Designs.



Before I leave you today, I want to remind you about the monthly challenge at Connie Can Crop.  The theme this month is "Anything Goes".  That makes it really easy for you to share your work of art!  One lucky winner, picked at random, will win $20 in free files from Treasure Box Designs! 
You can get all the details or, better yet, enter just by clicking here


2 comments:

  1. Great tips..TFS.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! she makes that look way too easy! my piecings take me like an hour to put together! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets