Monday, October 16, 2017

Guest DT- Christi Steinbeck

Pin It
Hello!  Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility, this months Guest DT.  I am VERY honored Connie is having me back again.  I want to thank you for joining me here at Connie Can Crop this month for this months Challenge of:

Our sponsor this month for To Die For is :


What a great sponsor huh???

I want to share with you what I made from dreaming tree with my die cuts:


The Chilling Chandelier by Dreaming Tree.
This was sooo fun to make!

It has bats around the top with vellum windows around it which I put battery operated lights inside to light it up.



It then has a large spider and bats that hang from it.


I used glittered paper for the bats and spider .


You can make them any colors you want but I made mine Purple , Black and Green.  My daughter was married on Halloween and these were her wedding colors.



Halloween is her favorite holiday .


 I wanted to make her something special to hang in her house for the holiday.

She loved it!

Thank you for joining me and hope you enjoyed my project.

Blessings,








10 comments:

  1. Christi, this is such a cute lamp. love this svg file and what you did with it. tfs and for being a GD at Connie's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! Christi, this is fantastic! I can't imagine the hours it must have taken you to make this, but the results are amazing as are your talents! Thank you so much for sharing here on Connie Can Crop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soooo Much Kim! It took a while but well worth it! Gdt Christi

      Delete
  3. Wow this is so neat, love how you lighted it up

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets