Friday, October 6, 2017

Kitty Bee Challenge #105

Pin It


Hello my crafty friends!! 
It's time to announce the new challenge at Kitty Bee!!
Happy Aloha Friday, friends!  It's time for a new challenge...


Challenge #105 – Kiddy Cards (card for a kid, image of a kid or kid’s things like toys, games, etc)

Sponsor: Just Me Digital Stamps 
Sponsor: Fred She Said Designs

This image from Just Me Digital Stamps is super cute! I had alot of fun creating my card with it!
I hope you love it as much as I love it!



I enlarged the image and welded it with my cricut on to a tri fold card. Then used print n cut before coloring this Koala in!! My friend Sherry is gonna love hanging this up in her classroom since their mascot is the Koala!! The kids will LOVE it!!

Hope you will stop on over at Kitty Bee and join in this fun challenge! 
Don't forget to join our current challenge

Connie Can Crop Challenge #63
 due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, October 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. I love this adorable tri-fold card. Very clever way to showcase that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable...love the image.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets