Friday, October 27, 2017

Spooky DT post with Dreaming Tree SVG'S

Pin It
Hi, Sue from Sue's Paper Crafts here with you today. It is my day to share with you what I have made with files from this month's sponsor, Dreaming Tree.


I choose the Holiday Hauntings bundle to work with, I did the Cats Meow Lantern for my challenge post, the Halloween Cupcake Box for my blog hop post and today I'm sharing the Shudder Shutter Card and Spooky Lantern.



 
 
Dreaming Tree has some really wonderful SVG'S, including lots of great freebies. Each file comes with a PDF showing what to cut out of what color and a video assembly tutorial. Please head on over there and check out all of the wonderful items Dreaming Tree.
 
And don't forget this month's To Die For Challenge at Connie Can Crop.
 

 

 

3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets